- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
The steps listed below describe how to add new page sizes for use within Revu, as well as the Bluebeam PDF printer, plugins for Microsoft® Outlook® and supported CAD programs.
- In Revu, go to Revu > Bluebeam Administrator .
- Click the Printer tab.
- Click the Manage Pages button and then click Add.
- Type the Form Name, select the Units, and type the values for the Page Size.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Things to consider
- The Form must be defined with a portrait orientation. The values will be switched if the values are entered in landscape orientation.
- Windows stores all pages using inches. Use “MM” or “_MM)” as the last characters in the form name and the Page Manager will always display the units in millimeter.
- Standard forms like Ledger, Legal, Letter and Tabloid can’t be deleted or changed because doing so would alter or delete that form for all printers on the computer.
- Custom sizes are not supported by the Word® and Excel® plugins, which have their own predefined sizes.
Revu will create any page size you designate in a few steps.