- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
How to use an existing template
A template helps you quickly create PDFs with static formatting so you can add information later. A template can start as a blank PDF, or a PDF created in another program. To use an existing template in Revu:
- Go to File > New PDF .
- From the New dialog, select an option in the Template dropdown list.
To create a blank PDF with a customized size, select your pages sizes below the Template dropdown.
- Click OK and the new PDF is created and opened in Revu.
How to create a custom template
Revu includes a number of default templates that are ready to use, but you can create your own from existing PDFs or by customizing the existing templates.
- Add any markups to the PDF that you’d like to include in the template.
- From the Command Bar, click Document > Flatten . The Flatten Markups dialog appears.
- Ensure that the All Markups setting is checked, then click Flatten.
- If using Revu eXtreme, add any form fields or editable text boxes.
Although Revu eXtreme is required for creating form fields, you can use any edition of Revu to fill them in.
- Go to File > Save . Type a name for your template and click OK.
- Go to File > New PDF From Template > Import.
- Click the Import button to the right of the Template list.
- Choose the document you just created and then click OK.
The template will now appear in your template list whenever you create a new document or blank page.