Bluebeam has stopped development on our Bluebeam Studio Enterprise product. Bluebeam recently made the commitment to build cloud-based solutions that deliver powerful features, tools and workflows accessible from any device and from any location. In order to invest in this long-term vision, we have made the decision to end of life the Studio Enterprise product on March 1st, 2021.
- You have access to the final Studio Enterprise patch, which addresses some performance issues. To install the patch, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can continue using your Studio Enterprise license(s).
- Revu 2019 will be the last client version to support Studio Enterprise.
- While we are ceasing development and new sales of Studio Enterprise, we will provide a phased technical support plan for customers with active maintenance.
Effective March 1st, 2019, Studio Enterprise customers who have active maintenance as of that date will get access to a phased support plan:
Phase 1 (Year 1): March 2019 – March 2020 [Core Product & Configuration Support]
- Includes access to technical support via email and/or call: configuration support, help with installing the last patch, optimizations.
- Does not include any additional patches, bug fixes, updates, etc.
Phase 2 (Year 2): March 2020 – March 2021 [Limited Product Support]
- Support will be provided for basic workflow & feature questions (connectivity, services running, etc.).
Post 2-Year Period: No Support
- Support will no longer be available.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us.