Bluebeam has stopped development on our Bluebeam Studio Enterprise product. Bluebeam recently made the commitment to build cloud-based solutions that deliver powerful features, tools and workflows accessible from any device and from any location. In order to invest in this long-term vision, we have made the decision to end of life the Studio Enterprise product on June 30th, 2022.
- You have access to the final Studio Enterprise patch, which addresses some performance issues. To install the patch, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can continue using your Studio Enterprise license(s).
- Revu 20 will be the last client version to support Studio Enterprise.
Please be advised that certain Revu 20 features will not be compatible with Studio Enterprise. For more information, see the Incompatible Features with Revu 20 section of the Studio Enterprise End of Life Support Guide.
- While we are ceasing development and new sales of Studio Enterprise, we will provide a phased technical support plan for customers with active maintenance.
Effective March 1st, 2019, Studio Enterprise customers who have active maintenance as of that date will get access to a phased support plan:
Phase 1 (Year 1): March 2019 – March 2020 [Core Product & Configuration Support]
- Includes access to technical support via email and/or call: configuration support, help with installing the last patch, optimizations.
- Does not include any additional patches, bug fixes, updates, etc.
Phase 2 (Year 2): March 2020 – March 2021 [Limited Product Support]
- Support will be provided for basic workflow & feature questions (connectivity, services running, etc.).
Phase 2 extension (Year 3): March 2021 – June 2022 [Limited Product Support]
- Support for basic workflow & feature questions (connectivity, services running, etc.).
- Support for Revu 20 added.
Post 3-Year Period: No Support
- Support will no longer be available.
To learn more and see a list of all EOL products, go to Bluebeam End of Life (EOL) Products.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us.