Bluebeam has stopped development for Studio Enterprise. Bluebeam has made a commitment to build cloud-based solutions that deliver powerful features, tools, and workflows accessible from any device and from any location. In order to invest in this long-term vision, we have made the decision to discontinue Studio Enterprise on September 30, 2024.
- We recently released Studio Enterprise 3.2, which includes a performance patch and addresses compatibility with supported versions of Windows Server. For more information about Studio Enterprise 3.2, see How to upgrade to Studio Enterprise 3.2.
- You can continue using your Studio Enterprise license(s).
Please be advised that certain features aren’t compatible with Studio Enterprise in Revu 20 and above. For more information, see the Incompatible Features section of the Studio Enterprise 3.2 Troubleshooting Guide.
- We’ll provide a phased technical support plan for Studio Enterprise.
Effective March 1, 2019, Studio Enterprise customers will get access to a phased support plan:
Phase 1 (Year 1): March 2019 – March 2020 [Core Product and Configuration Support]
- Includes access to technical support via email and/or call: configuration support, help with installing the last patch, optimizations.
- Does not include any additional patches, bug fixes, updates, etc.
Phase 2: March 2020 – March 2021 [Limited Product Support]
- Support will be provided for basic workflow and feature questions (connectivity, services running, etc.)
Phase 3: March 2021 – March 2022 [Limited Product Support]
- Support for Revu 20 added.
Phase 3 extension: March 2022 – September 30, 2024 [Limited Product Support]
- Support for basic workflow and feature questions (connectivity, services running, etc.).
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server OS 2019, 2022.
- Support for Microsoft Window Server OS 2016, 2019, and 2022.
- Studio Enterprise 3.2, which supports the releases above and includes a performance patch
After EOL on September 30, 2024 [No Support]
- Support will no longer be available.
More EOL information
For any further questions, please contact us.