This article applies to:
- Revu 2019
- Improvements to Studio stability issues intermittently that caused unexpected disconnections.
- Studio login dialog flashed upon Revu launch when “Keep me signed in” was enabled.
- Tooltips in Studio Session record panel closed too quickly.
- Removing all servers from Studio whitelist caused application to crash.
- In Studio Sessions, filtering Markups List view by Status needed to be re-applied to display new status changes to other users’ markups.
- Switching from View Mode to Markup Mode did not reenable certain functions related to Studio Sessions.
- Menu to send Studio Project files to existing Sessions was not scrollable.
- Unsuccessful Studio login when Windows setting for web content language was disabled.
- Error occurred when applying certain Digital Signatures with custom appearances including image files.
- When adding Digital Signatures from certain Certificate Authorities, signatures appeared briefly but were not applied.
- Unsuccessful application of digital signatures using certificates issued by Comodo.
Markups and measurements:
- Highlight tool incorrectly selected text aligned with bottom of cursor.
- Grouped markups on rotated pages displayed with incorrect rotation in Legends.
- Markup control points were not visible if document view was rotated 270 degrees.
- Pen tool markups created with Surface Pen stylus appeared jagged.
- Stamps added with Batch Apply Stamp did not display correct Opacity.
- When selecting a Status for a markup, the Markups List scroll reset to top of the list.
- Arrow keys stopped navigating document after resuming a Count markup.
- Count column in Markups List incorrectly displayed total of “1” for counts created in Revu 2016.
- Fill Color palette in Properties panel did not display “No Fill” option when grouped markups or multiple markups were selected.
- Certain Dynamic Text was not appearing correctly when using Batch Apply Stamp.
- Copying and splitting Count markups created in Revu 2016 or earlier caused incorrect selection of Counts.
- Length measurement updated incorrectly and label was temporarily hidden after label was adjusted in Properties panel.
- Markups List column display order incorrectly reset to default order when Manage Columns dialog was opened.
Stability improvements, including:
- Invalid loading of Roboto font caused freezing or missing text in installation dialogs, especially in Windows 7 environments.
- Files with XRefs crashed when creating 3D PDFs from AutoCAD plugin.
- Object Reference Error occurred when opening certain secured PDFs.
- Object Reference Error intermittently appeared when closing documents.
- Object Reference Error caused by combining files with hyperlinks through the Stapler.
- Application hung when closing Properties panel with uncommitted changes, or when navigating from Rotation field with Tab key.
- Intermittent crashes occurred when saving files to an unavailable network drive.
- Installation dialogs occasionally hung when updating to new point release, requiring application restart.
- For newly created or combined PDFs with unsaved changes, extracting pages as separate files displayed error and closed Revu.
- Slow performance and increased memory usage caused by switching between Profiles.
Additional improvements and fixes:
- Blank Panel Access toolbar appeared when reopening Revu with no panels on right side.
- Error occurred when opening IRS W-9 fillable form.
- Next/Previous page buttons intermittently navigated to incorrect page.
- Bookmark views and child bookmark organization not retained in certain files when combined through Stapler.
- Issues printing files opened through BfX.
- Duplicate annotation references caused Markups List and Hyperlinks panel to not load correctly.
- Changes to selection in Page Range field when Printing not set as default for future print jobs.
- Deleting pages from Thumbnails intermittently caused Revu to hang.
- Closing document tabs intermittently caused tabs to appear blank.
- Print Preview did not update when Auto-detect page size was selected.
- Printing files with “Document Only” option selected prints with blank page.
- Certain functions may have appeared disabled when Windows display language was set to certain non-English regions.
- Hyperlinks to SharePoint Online 2016 returned 403 Forbidden error.
- Page Labels and Bookmarks created with AutoMark were not displaying subsequent page regions for certain files.
- With certain “What to Plot” configuration in Revit plugin, converted PDFs were occasionally missing bookmarks or views.
- Issue occurred when logging in to SharePoint 2010 when configured to use pnp:ListInstance.
- Access to libraries stored in Global Assembly Cache may have failed when conflicting versions are shared with other applications.
For a full list of updates made in Bluebeam® Revu® 2019.0, please refer to the Release Notes page.
Improvements to Studio stability issues intermittently that caused unexpected disconnections.Studio login dialog flashed upon Revu launch when “Keep me signed in” was enabled.Tooltips in Studio Session record panel closed too quickly.Removing all servers from Studio whitelist caused application to crash.In Studio Sessions, filtering Markups List view by Status needed to be re-applied to display new status changes to other users’ markups.Switching from View Mode to Markup Mode did not reenable certain functions related to Studio Sessions.Menu to send Studio Project files to existing Sessions was not scrollable.Unsuccessful Studio login when Windows setting for web content language was disabled.Digital Signatures:Error occurred when applying certain Digital Signatures with custom appearances including image files.When adding Digital Signatures from certain Certificate Authorities, signatures appeared briefly but were not applied.Unsuccessful application of digit