20 September 2022 Release
Revu 21 makes it easy to securely access your work anywhere. You can log into any desktop with Revu installed and access your project files, or send your Tool Chest to Bluebeam Cloud for markups on-the-go. You can learn more about Bluebeam Cloud here.
- Sign in securely on any desktop with Revu installed and access all the features corresponding to your Bluebeam Plan.
Tool Chest Anywhere
- Send your Tool Chest directly to Bluebeam Cloud and access many of your favorite tools on any web or iOS device.
- Enjoy added support for Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks 2023.
- Fixed an issue where selecting fonts in DPT would crash Revu.
- Fixed an issue where text added to a text box was not being recorded in a Session.
- Fixed an issue where check-in information was not updated in the SharePoint version history dialog.
- Fixed an issue where signatures were incorrectly showing as invalid.
- Fixed an issue with Bluebeam Administrator settings for Bluebeam PDF printer.
- Fixed an issue with AutoCAD plugin not respecting an option for deleting temporary files.
- Fixed an issue with converting an Outlook email to a PDF.
- Fixed an issue where Windows updates were crashing Revu for deployed installations.
- Fixed multiple issues with IGC digital certificates significantly increasing file size.
- Fixed an issue with editing multi-page files with broken Bookmarks.
- Fixed an issue with Office plugin not converting files with overlapping images.
iOS App v1.7.0 – 20 September 2022 Release
Bluebeam Cloud is here!
Finish the job anywhere with Bluebeam Cloud, our new suite of web and mobile solutions that seamlessly connect with your documents and tool sets in Revu. You can access your Tool Chest from Revu, mark up Studio project files, or manage punch, RFIs, and submittals on-the-go.
Web & iOS
- View your PDF-based documents and drawings in full resolution on web or mobile, giving you visual clarity for every important detail.
- Mark up and collaborate on project files in the Bluebeam Cloud web app using familiar markup tools, including Cloud+.
- Access your custom Tool Sets from Revu to standardize communication between collaborators.
- Track comments, reply to markups and change statuses in the Markups List, including custom statuses defined in Revu.
- View the most up-to-date drawings in the Bluebeam Cloud mobile app, including markups.
- Manage your team, set permissions, and assign groups so that everyone has the right level of access to get the job done.
- Manage punch, RFIs, and submittals on-the-go.
- Search, sort, filter, export, and generate Punch or RFI reports on the web.
- Publish drawings directly from Studio Projects as well as other leading document management providers such as Egnyte, SharePoint, and Google Drive.
- Export a complete archive of your as-builts as rich Revu-compatible PDF files to make project handover seamless.
19 August 2022
- Fixed an issue where documents wouldn’t open due to outdated C++ packages.