This article applies to:
- All versions of Revu
You encounter the following message when attempting to log in:
“Unable to sign in”
This message may appear for the following reasons:
- Entering an incorrect password.
- Attempting to log in without having created a BBID account.
Forgot your password?
If you’ve previously created a BBID account, verify that you’re entering the correct password when signing in. If you’ve forgotten your password and would like to reset it, see this article, or follow the directions below when attempting to sign-in:
- Select Need help signing in? at the bottom of the BBID login screen.
- Select Forgot your Password?
- Enter the email address associated with your BBID account and select send Reset Instructions.
- Check your email for instructions on resetting your password and then attempt to sign in with your new password.
If the email doesn’t arrive in your inbox, please check your spam or junk email folder, and make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is on the approved list of senders.
Invited to a Studio Project/Session and can’t sign-in?
If you’ve been invited to a Studio Project/Session, the system will recognize the email address used on your invitation email. However, to join the Project or Session, you will first need to create a BBID account for that email address.
For help creating an account, see How to create a new Bluebeam ID (BBID).
Revu 2017 & Below