Previously included with Active Maintenance subscriptions, Bluebeam Drawings has reached End of Life (EOL).
Bluebeam Drawings is no longer included with Active Maintenance as of March 22, 2022, and the official End of Life date is scheduled for March 21, 2023.
To maintain access to similar functionalities available in Drawings, there are a couple available workarounds:
- Bluebeam Cloud is a suite of web/app solutions that allows you to access project documents, mark up drawings, and complete entire workflows on-the-go. Here’s how to get started.
You must have a Bluebeam subscription plan to access Bluebeam Cloud. To start a free 30 day trial, click here.
- The Revu for iPad app allows you to easily view and markup documents, as well as collaborate with project stakeholders. To learn more, click here.
Transfer documents from Bluebeam Drawings to Bluebeam Cloud
It’s easy to transfer your existing work and documents from Drawings to Bluebeam Cloud, either directly from Studio Projects, or your local device.
- From Studio Projects: If all your documents in Drawings are synced and up to date with Studio Projects, you can import all your Studio Projects documents directly into Bluebeam Cloud using the app. For detailed steps, click here.
- From your local device: Alternatively, you can download all the documents you need from Drawings onto your local device and upload them directly into Bluebeam Cloud. For more information, click here.
More EOL information
- To see a list of all EOL products, go to Bluebeam End of Life (EOL) Support.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us.