Bluebeam offers three different versions of Studio. Although each version provides the same core functionality for sharing and marking up documents with your co-workers, each has different administrative functions.
Bluebeam Studio is the free cloud-based version included with every copy of Bluebeam Revu.
Studio Enterprise lets customers host and manage Bluebeam Studio on their own servers, behind their firewall. It provides greater control over system security, user access, and Studio activity.
Revu for Windows 2018
Revu for Windows 2017 & Below
Revu for Mac 2.0
- Set multiple measurement scales on the same PDF | Revu for Mac 2.x
- Using different units of measurement on the same drawing | Revu for Mac 2.x
- Viewing more than one value within a single measurement | Revu for Mac 2.x
- Creating Temporary Scales in Revu | Revu for Mac 2.x
- Are My Preferences, Tool Sets, and Stamps Retained After an Update In Revu for Mac? (2.0)