How to install and register Revu for Mac.
Please follow the steps listed below for downloading, installing and registering Revu for Mac on a machine that’s running either macOS High Sierra (10.13) or macOS Sierra (10.12).
- Download the Revu for Mac installer from our Updates & Installation page.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click the Revu for Mac disk image (.dmg) file. It will be named something similar to BbRevuMac1.x.dmg. This opens a new Finder window.
- Drag the Revu icon from left to right, onto the Applications folder alias. This copies it into the Applications folder.
Registering Revu for Mac
To register your new installation of Revu for Mac:
- Go into the Applications folder and double-click the Revu icon. You may be prompted to confirm whether or not you really do want to open the application. Click Open if this happens.
If a message appears saying “Revu” can’t be opened because it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store, please click here and follow the steps listed to prevent this from happening.
- Revu for Mac will open, and you’ll be prompted to enter the serial number and product key into the Register dialog that appears, and then click Register.
Your serial number and product key is listed in the License Certificate that was sent from email@example.com. If you’ve lost your License Certificate, please contact Bluebeam Support to request another copy. If you want to run the application as a trial without a serial number and product key, you can do so by clicking Use as Trial in the lower-left corner of the dialog.
- A Finish Registration dialog will open once the process has completed. Click OK.
- Click Accept when the License Agreement opens.
- Eventually the Welcome to Bluebeam Studio dialog will appear, offering the choice of logging in to Studio with your existing Studio account, creating a new account, or skipping this section all together.
You’re now ready to start using Revu Mac!
Error: “Revu” can’t be opened because it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store
Depending on your OS X Security & Privacy settings, you may see the following error message the first time you attempt to open Revu for Mac.
You can follow the steps listed below to stop this from happening an finally open the application:
- Click OK in the message dialog.
- Click the Apple menulocated in the Menu Bar, and select System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy when the System Preferences dialog opens. This opens the Security & Privacy dialog.
- Select Mac App Store and identified developers in the section labeled Allow apps downloaded from. You may be prompted to enter the username and password for the Administrator account.
- Close the Security & Privacy dialog by clicking the red button in the upper-left corner.
You’ll be able to open and register Revu for Mac without seeing the message.
|Revu Windows||Studio||Licensing and Registration|
|Revu for Mac||Studio Prime||Training Videos|
|Revu for iPad||Studio Enterprise||Updates and Installation|
|Revu Enterprise Installation|