Bluebeam has stopped development on future versions of Revu for Mac. However, we will release a Revu for Mac 2.1 update.
We understand this decision impacts many users and organizations, and we are committed to providing the support and resources required during this transition.
Bluebeam has recently committed to building a new cloud-based ecosystem of solutions that delivers powerful features, tools and workflows accessible from any device and location. To invest in this long-term vision, we are winding down the Revu for Mac product. The official End of Life date is March 1, 2020.
We understand that Revu for Mac provides many benefits to your business. To minimize any disruption, we will provide the following:
- Your Revu for Mac licenses will continue working, but we will not release updates after March 2020.
- All customers on Revu for Mac 2.0 will have access to the 2.1 release, which includes improvements to measurement tools and fixes to critical issues.
- Customers on Revu for Mac 1.0 can upgrade to the latest version at a discounted price until June 1, 2019.
If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local reseller.This is only available for upgrades; maintenance sales and renewals are no longer available as of March 1, 2019.
- Revu for Mac customers interested in switching to any edition of Revu for Windows may purchase a license at a discounted price.
If you are interested, contact email@example.com or your local reseller.Bluebeam does not provide support for Revu in a Parallels or Boot Camp environment.
- I’m on Revu for Mac 1.0. How can I get access to 2.1 when it’s released?
You will be eligible to purchase an upgrade until June 1, 2019 at a discounted price. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local reseller if you are interested.This is only available for upgrades; maintenance sales and renewals are no longer available as of March 1, 2019
- Will I still be able to get technical support?
Yes. Users will have access to technical support until the product reaches its end of life (March 01, 2020). This includes troubleshooting and bug fixes for critical issues (on a case-by-case basis). However, it does not include any new development of additional features.
- Will I be able to continue running Revu for Mac if I update my OS?
Revu for Mac 2.x is compatible with these versions of macOS. However, when a new version of macOS is released it’s not uncommon for there to be some changes that may affect performance, and Bluebeam will attempt to address any OS related performance issues while it is in Core Support.
- After the product reaches its end of life, what resources are available to me?
Online documentation will remain available on our Support Site.
- Can I still buy seats of Revu for Mac?
For a limited time only (until 4/1/19), you can buy additional seats. Contact email@example.com or your local reseller if you are interested.Support options for this product are limited, as mentioned above.
- Is it possible to run Revu for Windows on my Mac?
While it may be possible to do so, Bluebeam does not provide support for Revu in a Parallels or Boot Camp environment.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.