Revu is able to translate your PDF markups to other languages. The Translate Markups feature will translate all comments in the text field of PDF markups, as well as all the replies and comments in the Markups List (Alt+L).
- Only markups are translated. The text of the PDF is not translated.
- Flattened markups cannot be translated.
- The translation will be permanent if you save the PDF.
- Revu must be able to connect to the Internet to use Translate Markups.
- Open the PDF in Revu.
- Go to Document > Translate Markups . The Translate Markups dialog will display.
- Click the From dropdown and select the existing language, or click the Auto check box.
- Click the To dropdown and select the output language.
- In the Pages field, define the pages that you want to translate.
- Click OK.
The translated text can be seen in three different places. The text of a Text Box , Typewriter , Callout , Note or popup comment can be seen on the PDF page. Other text, including the replies and comments for non-text markups, like a Cloud or Rectangle , can be seen in the Markups List (Alt+L). Comments for all markups, but not replies, can also be seen at the top of the Properties panel (Alt+P).