- Revu for Mac 2
Revu for Mac is no longer supported. Learn more.
To access the Registration screen:
- Open Revu.
- From the Menu Bar, click Help > Register.
Follow these steps to register your copy of Revu. This process is different depending on whether your computer is connected to the internet:
Completing registration on a computer that is connected to the internet:
- Enter the Serial Number and Product Key and click Register.
Your serial number and product key are listed in the License Certificate that was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have your serial number, please contact License & Registration. You can also Use as Trial by clicking the lower-left corner of the dialog.During the registration process, Revu communicates with the registration server over the internet. Please make sure the following locations are not blocked by your firewall or proxy server.
- The Finish Registration dialog will open once the process has completed. Click OK.
- When the License Agreement opens, click Accept.
Completing registration on a computer that is behind a firewall or not connected to the internet:
This process doesn’t apply to customers whose Revu installations use our cloud-based Open Licensing system, which requires a reliable internet connection in order to communicate with the registration server. Please contact your local network administrator to get the connection issue resolved.
- Click Authorize manually and then Continue.
- Enter the Serial Number, Product Key, and Security ID. Click Authorize.
- Open the Software Activation page by either:
- Clicking the Web hyperlink at the top.
- Going to activation.bluebeam.com from a machine with internet connection.
- Enter the designated information and click Get Authorization Code. Your authorization code will display on the next page.
- Enter the code from the browser into the Manual Authorization dialog in Revu.
- Click Authorize.
The Revu icon will vanish from the Dock whenever you quit (Command-Q) the application. If you want it to remain in place, reopen the program, secondary-click the icon and select Options > Keep in Dock.
For help installing Revu for Mac, see How to install Revu for Mac 2.
If you receive the error Error: “Revu can’t be opened because it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store,” learn how to resolve the issue here.
Revu for Mac 2
Licensing & Registration
Learn how to register Revu for Mac 2.