How to transfer Tool Sets in Revu to a different Mac®.
Bluebeam® Revu® for Mac 2.0
You have a tool set in Revu that you’d like to transfer to a different Mac.
To do this, first export the tool set from Revu for Mac and upload it to a Studio Project as a .btx file. Then, connect to the Project with Revu for Mac on the other computer, and import it. Let’s go through the steps:
Export the Tool Set from Revu for Mac
- Open Revu and select the Tool Chest panel.
- Go to Tool Chest > Manage Tool Sets. Click to highlight the tool set you’d like to export, then click Export. You can repeat this step for each tool set you’d like to export.
- Save the tool set file (.btx) on your computer and then upload it to a Project.
The name of the .btx file may be different from the name shown in the Tool Chest or the Manage Tool Sets dialog.
Import the Tool Set to a different computer
- Open Revu on the other computer and go to the Studio panel.
- Log into Studio, open the appropriate Project, and click the tool set file to import it to the Tool Chest.
- To start using the tool set, go to the Tool Chest . Your tool set should be there, ready for use.