Studio Enterprise is approaching end of life (EOL). Learn more.
Below are different things to check when users report performance issues with Studio Enterprise:
- Check network bandwidth and usage.
- Check CPU/RAM usage on the Studio Enterprise Server & SQL Servers.
- Check available disk space on the Studio Enterprise Server & SQL Servers and
- Test to determine what specifically is slow (connecting, Session upload/download, Project upload/download/checkin), test on multiple Revu client systems.
- Restart the Bluebeam services from the Bluebeam Studio Administrator (Tools > Restart Server)
- Check for pending Windows Updates on the server
- If possible, restart the server running Studio Enterprise
If you’re experiencing performance issues in Studio Enterprise, this article gives some best practices for resolving them.