Revu can translate a PDF's markups from one language to another. Several language pairs are supported. Comments that are shown on the PDF page and in the Markups list are translated.
Note: An active Internet connection is required and Revu.exe must have access to the Internet for the Translate Markups feature to work.
Go to Document > Translate Markups. The Translate Markups dialog box appears.
- Select the current language of the markups from the From menu.
- To let Revu automatically detect the current language, select Auto.
- Select the language to translate the markups into from the To menu.
- Select which pages should be translated from the Page Range menu.
- All Pages: Sets the range to all pages.
Current: Sets the range to the current page only. The current page number will appear in parentheses, for example, Current (2) if page 2 is the current page.
- Custom: Sets the range to a custom value.
When this option is selected the list becomes a text box.To enter a custom range:
- Use a dash between page numbers to define those two pages and all pages in between.
- Use a comma to define pages that are separated.
For example: 1-3, 5, 9 will include pages 1, 2, 3, 5 and 9.
- Click OK. The markups and comments on the selected pages are translated.