The Snapshot tool copies text and raster or vector content to the clipboard. When a Snapshot is pasted in a PDF with Revu, vectors will remain editable; when pasted into an external application, a raster image will be pasted.
- Go to Edit > Snapshot.
- If Include Markups in Snapshots is enabled in Markup Preferences and you wish to take a snapshot of just the PDF content, ignoring markups, go to Edit > PDF Content > Snapshot Content instead.
- Click and drag a rectangle or click the desired points to define a polygonal shape around the desired area. The area defined flashes blue, indicating a Snapshot has been taken.
- Press ESC to exit Snapshot mode.
Use any of the following methods to paste the Snapshot within Revu:
- Go to Edit > Paste.
Right-click and select Paste.
- Click Paste on the Edit toolbar.
Tip: When using either the
Color Processing works on a snapshot much like it works on a PDF.
Use one of the following to use open the Color Processing dialog box for a snapshot:
- Right-click the desired snapshot and select Change Colors.
- Right-click the desired snapshot, select Properties, then click Change Colors on the Properties tab.