- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
Jump to other versions:
The Print Pop-Ups options in Markup Preferences will enable you to print any expanded pop-up markups in Revu. To enable this:
- Go to Revu > Preferences (Ctrl+K).
- Click Tools on the left.
- Fill the Print Pop-Ups check box.
- Click OK.
- Open all of the pop-up comments that you would like to appear on the printed page. Double-click on closed pop-up markups like Notes to open them.
- Once your desired pop-ups are visible, go to File > Print (Ctrl+P) to print the PDF.
Other versions of this article
Revu 2017 and older
Printing notes and popups from Revu.
Can I print with the contents of my Note markups visible?
Yes, the Print Pop-Ups options in Markup Preferences will enable you to print any expanded pop-up markups in Revu. To enable this:
- Click Settings > Preferences, or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+K.
- Click Markup on the left.
- Check the Print Pop-Ups check box.
- Click OK.
Double-click on any Notes or other markups for which you would like to have the pop-up comments displayed, and then click Print (Ctrl+P) to print with these pop-ups visible.
Revu 2017 & Below