Revu can replace specific pages of a PDF with pages from another PDF. PDF/A documents or documents that have been certified or digitally signed cannot have pages replaced.
- Open the PDF in which you wish to replace pages. This process works on the currently active PDF.
- Go to Document > Replace Pages or press
CTRL+SHIFT+Y. The Open dialog box appears.
Navigate to and select the file that is the source of the pages that will replace pages in the current PDF, then click Open. The Replace Pages dialog box appears.
- Enter the pages of the current PDF that should be removed in the Remove Pages fields.
- To replace only the content layer of these pages, select Replace page content only. Other information (for example, unflattened markups and hyperlinks) will be preserved.
- Enter the pages of the new PDF that should replace the paged being removed in the Replace with fields.
- Click OK.
Note: Replacing Pages will break any previously set up Bookmarks unless Replace page content only is selected.