This article applies to:
- Revu 2018
- Go to Start Menu > All Programs > Windows Accessories > Internet Explorer.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Advanced Privacy Settings dialog, make sure the “Always allow session cookies” checkbox is filled.
- Click OK to close the Advanced Privacy Settings dialog, and then click OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Open Revu.
- Go to the Studio pane and click Sign In.
- When logging in to Studio, you will receive a privacy alert in the Studio login screen asking to allow the Studio cookies. Fill the checkbox Apply my decision to all cookies from this website and then click the Allow Cookies button.
If this doesn’t resolve the issue, reopen the Advanced Privacy Settings dialog and select Accept for both First-Party and Third-Party Cookies. After Studio connects, you can choose to block cookies if needed.