- Revu 21
- Bluebeam Cloud
Using an older version of Revu? Please see the Bluebeam Gateway User Guide for managing Revu 20 & below licenses.
Welcome to the Bluebeam Subscription Management Portal. This is where account owners manage access for subscription-based Bluebeam Solutions. As an Org Admin, you can allocate Bluebeam subscription seats, add or remove End Users, assign additional Org Admins, and more.
After logging into the Bluebeam Subscription Management Portal, bookmark org-admin.bluebeam.com for future easy-access.
In this guide, we cover how to set up and manage your Bluebeam Plan account(s), so you and/or your team can access Revu 21, Bluebeam Cloud, and Studio with just a single Bluebeam ID (BBID). No serial number or product key is necessary to get started.
If you purchased Revu 21, you’re automatically set up as an Org Admin. To access any Bluebeam application, you must add End User permissions to your individual account. Click here to get started.
Users + Tier Management
Here’s how to get started in the Bluebeam Subscription Management Portal:
- After selecting your server region and signing in, select the account you’d like to view and manage.
- From the Dashboard, go to Account Administration in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Users & Tier Management.
- Select User Overview to see all account contacts and their information, including: User Type, Product Tier, and Status.
- Select Product Tier Overview to see all the available seats on your account for each subscription tier.
If you’re an Org Admin who also needs to access Revu 21, Bluebeam Cloud, and/or Studio, you must make yourself an End User. To do this:
- From the account dashboard, select Account administration > Users & Tier Management.
- Under User Overview, locate your individual account.
- Select the menu icon next to the account status.
- Choose Edit user information.
- Under Permissions, select End User.
- Click Save.
With End User permissions, you’ll only have Read-only access to Bluebeam applications by default. To add subscription access:
- Select the menu icon next to your account status.
- Choose Modify Subscription Access.
- Select a Bluebeam Plan with available subscriptions.
- Click Save Changes.
Add a New Subscription User
Within Users & Tier Management, you can add new users to your account individually. To do this:
- Click the Create New Subscription User button to the right of User Overview.
- The Add New Subscription User window will appear.
- Under the Add new user tab, fill out the required fields and any other important contact information.
In addition to setting Permissions, you’ll need to select the appropriate Server Region.
- When finished entering the new user’s information, press Save.
- From the next window that appears, select the product tier the new user will have access to.
- Press Save Changes.
The new user will appear under User Overview with a Pending status until their account has been activated via email invitation.
Bulk Add Users
Org Admins can also add a batch of users to their account. To do this:
- From the Dashboard, go to Account Administration > Users & Tier Management.
- Click the Create New Subscription User button.
- At the top of the Add New Subscription Users window, switch to the Bulk add users tab.
- To add multiple users, you’ll need to import a .csv file. Download the template provided and input all mandatory information in Excel.
- After saving your version of the .csv, upload it in the Add New Subscription Users window.
Drag-and-drop the file or Browse for it in the File Explorer.
- Click Run Validation.
- The .csv is then processed and will appear at the bottom of the window if valid.
- Press the Import All button.
- After reviewing the Summary, click Close.
The new users will appear under User Overview with a Pending status until their accounts have been activated via the email invitations they each receive.
Edit Subscription Access for Multiple Users
After bulk adding users, you’ll need to assign them subscription access. To do this for multiple users at a time:
- Within Users & Product Tier Management, scroll down to Product Tier Overview.
- For a subscription tier with available seats, select the menu icon next to Total Subs.
- Select Assign Members to Product Tier.
- In the Edit Product Tier dialog box, unassigned users will appear on the left. Select the check box next to the users you’d like to add to the subscription tier.
- Once you’ve selected all applicable users, click the right arrow, and they’ll be moved to Current users.
- Click Save.
Search + Filter Subscription Users
Within Users & Product Tier Management, you can also find particular account users and/or filter them by categories. To do this:
- Under User Overview, click the dropdown menu next to the funnel. ‘Search all’ is the default selection.
- Select the category in which you’d like to filter subscription users:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Server Region
- Product Tier
- User Type
- Invitation Expiry Date
You can also search by keyword if looking for a particular account user and/or email:
- Type your search term in the field next to the filter dropdown list.
- Click the magnifying glass or press Enter.
Your search results will display under User Overview.
You can also sort columns by values by selecting the arrow that appears when you hover your cursor over a column heading:
Edit User Information
From the Users & Product Tier Management page, you can also edit information for existing account users. To do this, follow these steps:
- Under User Overview, select the menu icon next to a user’s Status for additional options.
- Select Edit user information.
- The Modify Subscription End User window will appear. From here, you can navigate to Modify Product Tiers, change Permissions, and/or update Contact Details/Information.
- When finished editing user information, press Save.
The updated information will appear under the User Overview list.
Modify Subscription Access for a Single User
When you need to change subscription access for a specific account user, select the menu icon next to their Status and:
- Go to Edit user information > Modify Product Tiers
- Or choose Modify Subscription Access
Select a new product tier with available seats and click Save Changes.
When adding new subscription users, invitations are sent out via email for accounts to be created and activated. However, email invitations will expire after the date listed in the Invitation Expiry Date column under User Overview. To resend an invitation, click the menu icon next to Status and select:
- Edit user information > Resend Invitation
- Or Resend invitation
Select the checkbox next to Welcome Email and click Resend. A new invitation will be sent to the user’s email, and the expiration date will automatically update.
When you need to deactivate a user, do the following:
- Under User Overview, click the menu icon next to a user’s Status.
- Select Deactivate User.
- To confirm, click Yes.
Deactivated users will still be listed under User Overview. However, their Status will change to Inactive.
If you need to reactivate an inactive user:
- Select the menu icon next to a deactivated user’s status.
- Click Reactivate User.
If you have any subaccounts, you can transfer available subscriptions to them from your main Bluebeam account.
To redistribute available subscriptions to an existing subaccount:
- Open the main, parent account with available subscriptions. From your account dashboard, you’ll see your subaccount(s), or child accounts, listed in the left sidebar.
- Press the Reallocate Subscriptions button. You can also go to Account administration > Subscription Management > Reallocate Subscriptions.
- In the Redistribute Subscriptions dialog, select the child account that will receive subscriptions.
- Next, select the order number. Once selected, the contract details will display below the dropdown.
- Under Product, choose the subscription plan (Basics, Core, or Complete) with available seats you’d like to transfer.
- Lastly, enter the number of subscriptions to reallocate. The number must be less than or equal to the number of remaining seats.
- Select Redistribute.
To return subscriptions to a parent account:
- Select the child account from the Dashboard.
- Go to Account administration > Subscription Management.
- Select the menu icon next to Product Tier.
- Choose Return subscriptions.
- Enter the number of subscriptions you’d like to transfer back to the parent account.
- Click Return subscriptions.
Licensing & Registration
Licensing & Registration