- Revu 21
- Bluebeam Cloud
Using an older version of Revu? Please see the Bluebeam Gateway User Guide for managing Revu 20 & below licenses.
Welcome to the Bluebeam Subscription Management Portal. This is where account owners manage access for subscription-based Bluebeam solutions. As an Org Admin, you can allocate Bluebeam subscription seats, add or remove users, assign additional Org Admins, and more.
After logging into the Bluebeam Subscription Management Portal, bookmark org-admin.bluebeam.com for future easy-access.
In this guide, we cover how to set up and manage your Bluebeam Plan account(s), so you and/or your team can access Revu 21, Bluebeam Cloud, and Studio with just a single Bluebeam ID (BBID). No serial number or product key is necessary to get started.
Users and Current Plan
Here’s how to get started in the Bluebeam Subscription Management Portal:
- After selecting your server region and signing in, select the account you’d like to view and manage.
- From the Dashboard, go to Account Administration in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Users and Current Plan.
- Select User Overview to see all account contacts and their information such as User Type, Plan, and Status.
- Select Plan Overview to see all the available seats on your account for each subscription plan.
Add a New Subscription User
Within Users and Current Plan, you can add new users to your account individually. To do this:
- Select Create New User to the right of User Overview.
- Under the Add New Subscription User tab, fill out the required fields and any other important contact information.
In addition to setting Permissions, you need to select the appropriate Server Region.
- After you finish entering the new user’s information, select Save.
- Select a plan for the new user.
- Select Save Changes.
The new user will appear under User Overview with a Pending status until their account has been activated via email invitation.
Bulk Add Users
Org Admins can also add a batch of users to their account. To do this:
- From the Dashboard, go to Account Administration > Users & Plan Management.
- Click the Create New User button.
- At the top of the window, switch to the Bulk Add Users tab.
- To add multiple users, you’ll need to import a .csv file. Download the template provided and input all mandatory information in Excel. You may add up to 500 users at a time.
If you’ve added multiple users via the template previously, be sure to download and use the latest version of the template when attempting a subsequent bulk upload. Otherwise, it won’t process.
- Within the template, designate subscription access (i.e., Basics, Core, or Complete) for users in the Plan column.
- You can also specify the server region for multiple users in the spreadsheet.
Don’t delete any columns from the .csv template (even for non-mandatory fields). Otherwise, your bulk upload will not process.
- After saving your version of the .csv, upload it under Bulk Add Users. To do this, drag and drop the file or Browse for it in the File Explorer.
- Click Run Validation.
- When the .csv is processed, it will appear at the bottom of the window.
- Press the Import All button. Imports can take up to 10-15 minutes.
- After reviewing the Summary, click Close.
After bulk uploading users, you may import another .csv list if needed. The new users will appear under User Overview with a Pending status until their accounts have been activated via the email invitations they each receive.
If you need to edit permissions after adding a user, follow these steps:
- From the account dashboard, select Account administration > Users and Current Plan.
- Under User Overview, locate the user account that needs updated permissions.
- Select the menu icon next to the account status.
- Choose Edit user information.
- Under Permissions, select Org Admin and/or End User.
- Click Save.
Edit Subscription Access for Multiple Users
If you need to assign or edit subscription access for multiple users at a time, follow these steps:
- Under Account administration, select Subscription Overview.
- For a subscription plan with available seats, select the menu icon next to Total Subs.
- Select Assign Members to Product Tier.
- Select the box next to the users you want to add to your subscription.
- After you select all applicable users, select the right arrow to move them to Current users.
- Select Save.
Search + Filter Subscription Users
Within Users & Plan Management, you can also find particular account users and/or filter them by categories. To do this:
- Under User Overview, click the dropdown menu next to the funnel. ‘Search all’ is the default selection.
- Select the category in which you’d like to filter subscription users:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Server Region
- User Type
- Invitation Expiration Date
You can also search by keyword if looking for a particular account user and/or email:
- Type your search term in the field next to the filter dropdown list.
- Click the magnifying glass or press Enter.
Your search results will display under User Overview.
You can also sort columns by values. To do this, select the arrow that appears when you hover your cursor over a column heading:
Export a User List
Under Users and Current Plan, you can use the Search + Filter feature to export a list of users to a CSV file based on your search and filter criteria. This feature allows organizations with a large number of users to easily view and sort users by criteria like Status, Plan, User Type, or any other column in the list. To do this:
- Filter your user list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the User Overview section.
- Select Export as CSV.
The CSV file will appear within a ZIP file in your Downloads folder.
Edit User Information
On the Users and Current Plan page, you can also edit information for existing account users. To do this:
- Under User Overview, select the menu icon next to a user’s status for additional options.
- Select Edit user information.
- In the Modify Subscription End User dialog, you can navigate to Modify Product Tiers, change Permissions, and/or update Contact Details.
- When finished editing user information, press Save.
Modify Subscription Access for a Single User
When you need to change subscription access for a specific account user, select the menu icon next to their status and select either option:
- Edit user information > Modify Plans
- Modify Subscription Access
Select a plan with available seats and click Save Changes.
When adding new subscription users, invitations are sent out via email for their accounts to be created and activated. However, email invitations will expire after the date listed in the Invitation Expiration Date column under User Overview. To resend an invitation, click the menu icon next to Status and select either option:
- Edit user information > Resend Invitation
- Resend invitation
Registration Invite Email
Select the Registration Invite Email option for users with an Expired status. This will allow them to activate their accounts and confirm/create their Bluebeam IDs (BBIDs) for logging into Revu 21, Studio, and Bluebeam Cloud.
You can also visit or send this link to resend email invitations.
Select the Welcome Email option for users with an Accepted status who have activated their accounts and confirmed/created their BBIDs. This email will provide them a link to download Revu 21 and confirm the server region they should select when accessing Bluebeam solutions.
As a best practice, we recommend only deactivating users when they’re no longer employed at your company. To do this:
- Under User Overview, click the menu icon next to a user’s status.
- Select Deactivate User.
- To confirm, click Yes.
Deactivated users will remain listed under User Overview. However, their status will change to Inactive. Currently, end users can’t be deleted or removed from an account.
If you need to reactivate an inactive user:
- Select the menu icon next to a deactivated user’s status.
- Click Reactivate User.
If you have any subaccounts, you can transfer available subscriptions to them from your main Bluebeam account.
To redistribute available subscriptions to an existing subaccount:
- Open the main, parent account with available subscriptions. From your account dashboard, you’ll see your subaccount(s), or child accounts, listed in the left sidebar.
- Select Reallocate Subscriptions. You can also go to Account administration > Subscription Management > Reallocate Subscriptions.
- Select the child account that will receive subscriptions.
- Select the order number.
- Under Product, choose the subscription plan (Basics, Core, or Complete) with available seats to transfer.
- Enter the number of subscriptions to reallocate. The number must be less than or equal to the number of remaining seats.
- Select Redistribute.
To return subscriptions to a parent account:
- Select the child account from the Dashboard.
- Go to Account administration > Subscription Management.
- Select the menu icon next to Plan.
- Choose Return subscriptions.
- Enter the number of subscriptions you’d like to transfer back to the parent account.
- Click Return subscriptions.
Licensing & Registration
Licensing & Registration