When attempting to register Revu, you see the following error message:
“105. An online connection could not be established. Please select ‘Get Authorization Code Manually’ to get an authorization code using the manual process.”
There are several possible causes for this error message:
- A firewall is preventing the Bluebeam registration server from communicating with your machine.
- Your machine doesn’t have an internet connection.
- Your system clock is off by more than five (5) minutes.
First, access the Registration screen.
- Open Revu .
- From the Help menu, click Register. A Bluebeam Registration dialog appears.
- Open the Bluebeam Administrator .
- From the Tools menu, click Register Revu. A Bluebeam Registration dialog appears.
Then, get the manual authorization code.
- Enter the Serial Number and Product Key and click Register.
If you’ve lost your License Certificate containing the serial number and product key, please contact License & Registration to request another copy.
- Click Authorization manually, then Continue.
- Click the web button or the hyperlink at the top of the window. A web browser will open and connect to the Software Activation page on bluebeam.com.
- Review the information in the browser and click Get Authorization Code. Your authorization code will display on the next page.
- Enter the code from the browser into the Manual Authorization window and click Authorize.
Authorization is complete.