When you use Revu on a tablet PC, you can change your profile to Tablet Mode, which adjusts the interface in a variety of ways to suit tablet users. If you would like to further enhance your tablet experience, you can tweak the Tablet preferences.
To access the Tablet preferences:
- Go to Revu > Preferences (Ctrl+K) in the Menu Bar.
- Once the Preferences dialog box opens, select Window from the list on the left. You should be in the Tablet tab automatically.
Now you can fine-tune a number of settings, including:
- Which Pen and Highlight cursor to use in tablet mode.
- How Revu recognizes and selects text when using the Pen or Highlight tool.
- The pressure sensitivity for the Pen and Highlight tools.
- The time before markups are applied (this affects how your markups will be grouped).
- Using the right-click button to activate the Lasso tool with the Pen or Highlight tools.
Tablet Preferences (Manual) – In-depth information on tablet preferences.
Tablet PC Features (Manual) – Everything you can do in Revu with Revu and a tablet PC.