28 March 2023
Microsoft Information Protection (MIP)
Revu now supports the ability to open PDF files protected by Microsoft’s MIP protection service. MIP protected files shared within an organization can now be opened read-only.
- Fixed an issue where documents wouldn’t open, or were unable to connect to Studio.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to delete or insert pages on multipage files with broken bookmarks.
- Fixed an issue where layers associated with custom markup tools reset.
- Fixed an issue where Revu didn’t support long filename paths in SharePoint.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent snapping of pages when scrolling to top of document.
- Fixed an issue with View/Sheet Sets not remembering selections made for files located in BIM360.
- Fixed an issue where PDFs created from iTextSharp weren’t displaying as expected in Revu.
- Fixed an issue where some hyperlinks were failing to open as expected.
- Fixed an issue affecting text selection.
- Many additional improvements and fixes.
20 September 2022
Revu 21 makes it easy to securely access your work anywhere. You can log into any desktop with Revu installed and access your project files, or send your Tool Chest to Bluebeam Cloud for markups on-the-go. You can learn more about Bluebeam Cloud here.
- Sign in securely on any desktop with Revu installed and access all the features corresponding to your Bluebeam Plan.
Bluebeam Plans allow you to access Revu 21, Studio, and Bluebeam Cloud on up to five devices using a single login.
Tool Chest Anywhere
- Send your Tool Chest directly to Bluebeam Cloud and access many of your favorite tools on any web or iOS device.
- Enjoy added support for Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks 2023.
- Fixed an issue where selecting fonts in DPT would crash Revu.
- Fixed an issue where text added to a text box was not being recorded in a Session.
- Fixed an issue where check-in information was not updated in the SharePoint version history dialog.
- Fixed an issue where signatures were incorrectly showing as invalid.
- Fixed an issue with Bluebeam Administrator settings for Bluebeam PDF printer.
- Fixed an issue with AutoCAD plugin not respecting an option for deleting temporary files.
- Fixed an issue with converting an Outlook email to a PDF.
- Fixed an issue where Windows updates were crashing Revu for deployed installations.
- Fixed multiple issues with IGC digital certificates significantly increasing file size.
- Fixed an issue with editing multi-page files with broken Bookmarks.
- Fixed an issue with Office plugin not converting files with overlapping images.
Revu 21 makes it easy to securely access your work and collaborate anywhere by logging into any desktop with Revu installed.