Revu 21 Release Notes
17 October 2023
Markups & Measurements
- Multiply – Create offset copies of Markups and Measurements. You can specify direction, rotation, distance at scale, number of copies, as well as preview before placing on your document.
- Custom Captions – Customize your measurement captions with data from your Markups List columns. You can choose from Revu’s columns, or display values from your custom columns.
- Center Coordinates – You can now also add center coordinate values to the Markup List. This allows increased precision for workflows that require the exact center point of Markups.
- Bluebeam users who are invited to collaborate in a Studio Session, but are not yet part of a Plan, can now collaborate more effectively. Collaborators are now also able to use colors, Stamps, Snapshot, Cloud+, and Highlight.
- Revu now includes and fully supports the BEAst 3.0 Profile. Revu users in Sweden can use the latest Profile version that complies with the BEAst nordic standard.
- Sketch-to-Scale measurements could not be moved to an exact position in 21.0.40.
- Slow typing in text boxes in Windows 11 when Virtualized Webcam Drivers are enabled.
- Printing via Word plugin resulted in misaligned text.
- Source folder option would not work for some folders when using Office Plugin with OneDrive is enabled.
- Unable to edit text with PT Sans font recently installed.
- Hatch Patterns (.PAT) did not import on systems with INTL Settings using comma as decimal.
- Error “The document could not be saved…” when saving or checking out a file.
- Custom columns partially cut off in Properties Panel.
- Additional improvements and fixes.
20 July 2023
- Enhanced support for SharePoint Online.
- Support for ProjectWise 2023.
- Plugin support for Revit 2024, AutoCAD 2024, and Navisworks 2024.
- Fixed an issue where use of decimal as a separator for depth on measurements wasn’t working.
- Fixed an issue where the Bluebeam Printer wasn’t saving files with associated special characters.
- Fixed an issue where files encrypted with FileOpen DRM were failing to open.
- Fixed an issue where connecting to SharePoint Online using the “Open in Revu” option for the first time presented errors.
- Fixed an issue where very large Studio Projects failed to download.
- Additional improvements and fixes.
28 March 2023
Microsoft Information Protection (MIP)
Revu now supports the ability to open PDF files protected by Microsoft’s MIP protection service. MIP protected files shared within an organization can now be opened read-only.
- Fixed an issue where documents wouldn’t open, or were unable to connect to Studio.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to delete or insert pages on multipage files with broken bookmarks.
- Fixed an issue where layers associated with custom markup tools reset.
- Fixed an issue where Revu didn’t support long filename paths in SharePoint.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent snapping of pages when scrolling to top of document.
- Fixed an issue with View/Sheet Sets not remembering selections made for files located in BIM360.
- Fixed an issue where PDFs created from iTextSharp weren’t displaying as expected in Revu.
- Fixed an issue where some hyperlinks were failing to open as expected.
- Fixed an issue affecting text selection.
- Many additional improvements and fixes.
20 September 2022
Revu 21 makes it easy to securely access your work anywhere. You can log into any desktop with Revu installed and access your project files, or send your Tool Chest to Bluebeam Cloud for markups on-the-go. You can learn more about Bluebeam Cloud here.
- Sign in securely on any desktop with Revu installed and access all the features corresponding to your Bluebeam Plan.
Tool Chest Anywhere
- Send your Tool Chest directly to Bluebeam Cloud and access many of your favorite tools on any web or iOS device.
- Enjoy added support for Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks 2023.
- Fixed an issue where selecting fonts in DPT would crash Revu.
- Fixed an issue where text added to a text box was not being recorded in a Session.
- Fixed an issue where check-in information was not updated in the SharePoint version history dialog.
- Fixed an issue where signatures were incorrectly showing as invalid.
- Fixed an issue with Bluebeam Administrator settings for Bluebeam PDF printer.
- Fixed an issue with AutoCAD plugin not respecting an option for deleting temporary files.
- Fixed an issue with converting an Outlook email to a PDF.
- Fixed an issue where Windows updates were crashing Revu for deployed installations.
- Fixed multiple issues with IGC digital certificates significantly increasing file size.
- Fixed an issue with editing multi-page files with broken Bookmarks.
- Fixed an issue with Office plugin not converting files with overlapping images.