After upgrading to Revu 2019, nothing happens when you go to Revu > Preferences.
When upgrading, Revu automatically transfers your old preferences to the upgraded version. Previous versions of Revu had an option for a rendering mode which no longer exists; if Iterative Draw with Sweetener was enabled before upgrading, Preferences in Revu 2019 won’t open.
Create a new preferences file
- Close Revu.
- Click here to download the file “RevuPreferences.xml” to your computer.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the downloaded file.
- Right-click the file and go to Open with > Notepad.
- In Notepad, without making any changes, go to File > Save.
- Close Notepad.
Copy your new preferences file
- Open File Explorer and navigate to:
C:\ProgramData\Bluebeam Software\Bluebeam Revu\2019\RevuIf the ProgramData folder is not visible, follow these steps to unhide it.
- Copy the “RevuPreferences.xml” file you saved to this folder.
- Open Revu.
- Go to Revu > Preferences to verify that Preferences opens and the issue has been resolved.
This issue will be addressed in a future update of Revu. If these steps don’t resolve your issue, please contact us.
A Studio Prime Admin invites an existing Studio user to become a Member of a Prime account.
Once invited, you will receive an email with a link to Become a Member. Click on this link.
The link will take you to a page showing how many Projects and Sessions your account has. Here, you can transfer Projects and Sessions to your own account so they don’t become part of the Admin’s account. If this is what you would like to do, click on Transfer Projects and Sessions in the lower-right corner.
Log into or create the account you want to transfer the Projects and Sessions to. Once you are logged in, you will see the list of Projects and Sessions that will be transferred to the account.
the items you want to transfer to the account by checking the boxes next to the Projects.
Click Confirm transfer and join
You will see a message stating that you are now a Prime member, along with the number of Projects and Sessio