- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
After upgrading your copy of Revu, nothing happens when you go to Revu > Preferences.
When upgrading, Revu automatically transfers your old preferences to the upgraded version. Previous versions of Revu had an option for a rendering mode which no longer exists; if Iterative Draw with Sweetener was enabled before upgrading, Preferences won’t open.
Create a new preferences file
- Close Revu.
- Click here to download the file “RevuPreferences.xml” to your computer.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the downloaded file.
- Right-click the file and go to Open with > Notepad.
- In Notepad, without making any changes, go to File > Save.
- Close Notepad.
Copy your new preferences file
- Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location. Be sure to replace ‘your version here’ in the file path with the version of Revu you are using.
C:ProgramDataBluebeam SoftwareBluebeam Revuyour version year hereRevuIf the ProgramData folder is not visible, follow these steps to unhide it.
- Copy the “RevuPreferences.xml” file you saved to this folder.
- Open Revu.
- Go to Revu > Preferences to verify that Preferences opens and the issue has been resolved.
This issue will be addressed in a future update of Revu. If these steps don’t resolve your issue, please contact us.