Learn how to enable Integrations in Bluebeam Studio Prime.
Before you can start using an Integration, you’ll need to meet these requirements:
- Have an active Studio Prime subscription
- Get a valid Integration ID
- On-board users of the Integration as Members of the Studio Prime account.
Have an active Studio Prime subscription
Studio Prime subscriptions start at the 100-user level, and are rolled out to entire organizations. Companies that heavily use Studio Sessions and Studio Projects, and that also need advanced administrative functionality, are great candidates for Studio Prime. To get started with Studio Prime, please contact us.
Get a valid Integration ID
You can enable an Integration with its Integration ID, a code that looks something like this: 07c91121-ed2x-46ab-a78b-97p8d2e6af1d. You can get the Integration ID from the developer of your Integration.
On-board users of the Integration as Members of the Studio Prime account
For information about on-boarding Members, please see the Studio Prime Guide.
How to Enable an Integration from the Studio Prime Portal
Once your organization has met the requirements above, an Admin of the Studio Prime space can enable the Integration by following these steps:
- Log into the Bluebeam Studio Prime portal from your browser.
- Click Integrations in the upper right corner.
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter your Integration ID in the appropriate field and click Lookup.
- Verify that the correct Integration is displaying and click Save.
All Members of your organization’s Studio Prime space may use the Integration now.
Using an Integration for the First Time
The first time a Member of your Studio Prime space uses an Integration, they will have to authenticate and grant the access to Studio data. Here is what to expect for the Bluebeam authentication process:
- Log-in with your Studio account credentials.
Make sure you are a Member of the Studio Prime account where the Integration is enabled.
- In the Grant Access to your Studio data page, click Allow.
Integrations & Plugins