When using the Highlight tool, your markup is opaque and conceals the drawing or text.
Try each solution in order.
Adjust Highlight properties:
- Select the Highlight (H) tool.
- Open the Properties (Alt+P) panel.
- Under Appearance, select Highlight.
If the check box is already selected, go to the next solution.
Use the highlight tool again to ensure the problem is fixed. To save these properties, select Set as Default under Options.
Enable Blend Modes
If adjusting Highlight properties didn’t resolve the problem:
- Go to Revu > Preferences (Ctrl+K).
- In the sidebar, select Advanced and then 2D Rendering.
- Select the Blend Modes check box.
- Click OK.
Use the highlight tool again to ensure the problem is fixed.