A Session Host can recover deleted Session documents from the Studio Portal. To recover PDFs, the Session must be active. If you need to reactivate an inactive or finalized Session, see this article. To learn how to recover a deleted Studio Project or file, click here.
Recover deleted Session documents
- From My Sessions, select the Session containing the document you want to recover.
- In the Documents tab, find the name or Document ID of the file you want to recover.
- Under the Status column, the document will be listed as either Active or Deleted. Select the name of your deleted document.
- Select Recover. The status of the document changes to Active.
- Open Revu and sign into Studio.
Your recovered document is now active and will appear under Documents in your Session.