What’s a Bluebeam ID?
In order to improve license management and account access, we’re consolidating access to Bluebeam Studio and the Bluebeam Gateway into one login, called the Bluebeam ID (BBID).
If you’re a Gateway admin, learn how this change affects you. If you aren’t a Gateway admin, the main difference you will see is that your Studio account is now called your BBID.
Creating a Bluebeam ID
If you have an existing Bluebeam Studio account, your Studio login info is now your BBID. You shouldn’t notice any difference to your login process. To sign into Studio, use your existing Studio account email and password. You can reset your password if you need to.
Signing into the Gateway
As a Gateway admin, you’ll need to use your BBID to sign in to the Gateway. This process is different depending on whether you have an existing Studio account.
If your Gateway account uses the same email as your Studio account:
This is now your BBID. Sign in using the email and password for your Studio account. You can reset your password if you need to.
If your Gateway account uses a different email from your Studio account:
You’ll need to create a BBID using the same email address as your existing Gateway account.
If you have a Gateway account but have never had a Studio account:
You’ll need to create a BBID using the same email address as your existing Gateway account.If you don’t use the same email address as your existing Gateway account, your license information will not transfer to your BBID.
To create a new BBID in Revu
- Open Revu.
- Open the Studio (Alt+C) panel.
- Click Sign in….
- Select Create Account.
- Enter the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- The email address you want to use as your BBID. Studio and Gateway notifications will be emailed to this address.
- Your Bluebeam Display Name, which will be associated with the edits you make while working in Studio.
- The password you want to use for your account.
- Click OK. You’ll receive an email containing a link that will validate your new account.
- Once you receive the email, click Confirm My Bluebeam ID.
You can now use your BBID to sign into Bluebeam Studio and Bluebeam Gateway (if you are a Bluebeam Gateway admin).