- Revu 21 & below
The Roboto Regular font is normally installed along with Revu, if it does not exist in the OS already. If the font is not installed, or if it is later removed or corrupted, the following issues may occur:
- Either no text appears, or unexpected text styles (italics, bold, etc.) appear in the Installation Wizard.
- Unexpected text styles appear in various UI components, e.g. menus, panels, drop-downs, etc.
Download and install Roboto:
- Go to Google Fonts and download Roboto.
If you need help with the Google Fonts website, please refer to the Google Fonts FAQ page and reference the section, “Can I download the fonts on Google Fonts to my own computer?”
- Once you download the .zip file, right click to extract the zipped folder. Select a location where you would like to save the font files.
- In the extracted folder, right-click Roboto-Regular.ttf and select Install.
You may need administrator permissions to install these fonts. You may need an Administrator account to install these fonts. If you aren’t an administrator, contact your IT manager or department.
Depending on the cause of the issue, the following will occur:
- The font will install normally. This means that Roboto Regular was missing from your font library.
- While Roboto Regular is the font subtype that causes this error, you may to want install the rest of the Roboto subtypes at this time to ensure the best result. You can select all of the fonts, then right click the selection to install them all at once.
System & Environment
The Roboto Regular font is normally installed along with Revu, if it does not exist in the OS already. If the font is not installed, or if it is later removed or corrupted, the following issues may occur.