The status bar is located at the bottom of the Revu desktop. The left side shows the size of the current PDF page. The right side includes prompts to help you use the current command or tool.
There are several toggles on the status bar that switch features on and off:
- Show Grid: When enabled, a visible grid is overlayed on PDFs in the main workspace.
- Snap to Grid: When enabled, any points used to define a markup line are forced to align with the grid (even if the grid is not currently visible).
- Snap to Content:When enabled, markups automatically snap to the underlying PDF vector content. Snap to Content does not snap to text or images in the PDF, only vector images such as lines and shapes.
- Snap to Markup:When enabled, markups automatically snaps to other markups in the PDF. Two related behaviors will occur: the cursor will snap to points on other markups (similar to how Snap to Content snaps to points in the PDF content) and Revu will also show—and the cursor will snap to—guidelines that are based on lines in nearby markups.
- Reuse: When enabled, after placing a markup, the same markup can be added to the PDF without having to reselect it. This mode is helpful when adding the same markup onto the PDF sequentially. Can also be toggled on or off from the Tools menu.
- Sync: When enabled, Revu synchronizes the viewing windows when displaying PDFs in side-by-side Split View mode or in a detached window. This is useful when you need to compare two different versions of the same document. Moving the document in one window will automatically adjust the view in the second window.
|Snap to a point||Guidelines creating a Polygon||Guideline creating aligned Rectangles|