Create an Account on Bluebeam's Studio Server
You need to create a Studio account before you can log into Studio to access a Session
Bluebeam maintains open, cloud-based Studio servers for its customers to use for Studio Sessions
To configure Revu to connect to Bluebeam's Studio cloud-based server:
- Go to Revu > Preferences or press
Select Studio to view the Studio preferences.
- Click the Servers tab.
Click Add. The Create New Server dialog box appears.
- Enter one of the following URLs in the Server field:
- United States: studio.bluebeam.com
- United Kingdom: bluebeamstudio.co.uk
- Australia: bluebeamstudio.com.au
Note: Data is not shared between servers, so Projects and Sessions hosted on a particular server will only be accessible on that server. Additionally, users will need to create user accounts for each server they configure.
- If you already have a Studio account on this server (for example, if you are configuring a new install of Revu, but have accessed the Bluebeam Studio cloud server before) and would like Revu to automatically log in with that account, enter its credentials here:
- Enter your email address in the Domain / E-mail field.
- Select Remember Password.
- Enter a password for this account in the Password field.
Note: You do not need to save your password here. If you do not, you will be prompted for it anytime you log into Studio.
- Click OK.
Once Revu has been configured to connect to a Studio cloud-based server, you will need to create a Studio account for it. Accounts are not shared between servers, so even if you already have an account set up for one (for example, studio.bluebeam.com), you will need to complete this process again if you need to connect to another (for example, bluebeamstudio.co.uk).
To create a new Studio account:
Go to Window > Panels > Studio or press ALT+C to access the Studio panel.
Go to Studio > Sign In. If more than one Studio server has been configured, a list of available servers appears; select the server for which you wish to create an account. The Bluebeam Studio login dialog box appears.
If the icon shows that you are currently connected to a Studio server (), go to Studio > Sign Out first.
Select the Create Account tab.
- Enter your information in the fields provided.
- Your Display Name is how others will identify you in Studio.
- Passwords must be be 8-32 characters and include at least one of each of the following:
- Lowercase letter
- Uppercase letter
- Special character
- Click Create Account
then review and accept the terms and conditions that appear.
You will receive a verification email after you create the account. Follow the instructions in this email in order to complete the validation process. You must validate the email address or you will not be able to continue using the account.