In the event that Revu crashes before changes to one or more PDFs were saved, a recovery system gives you an opportunity to recover those unsaved changes. The recovery system must have been enabled in Document Preferences before the crash occurs for this to work.
Upon reopening Revu after a crash, if any PDFs with unsaved changes are found, the Recover Unsaved Changes dialog box appears with affected documents listed.
- To discard all unsaved changes, click Cancel. Otherwise, choose actions for each of the listed documents. Different options can be selected for each document:
- To recover the unsaved changes for a document, select it and click Recover.
- To discard the unsaved changes for a document, select it and click Remove.
- To keep a document's unsaved changes in their unsaved state to be restored or discarded at a later time, select the document and click Later.
- Click OK to enact the selected actions.