There are a
- Go to
Document >Delete Pages.
- From the Thumbnail panel, click one or more thumbnails to select a page.
CTRL-click orSHIFT-click to select multiple pages, then right-click on a selected page and select Delete Pages or press the DELETE key.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+D.
Each of these methods opens the Delete Pages dialog box. Choose which pages to delete from the Pages menu. Options are:
- Current: Sets the range to the current page only. The current page number will appear in parentheses, for example, Current (2) if page 2 is the current page.
- Selected: Sets the range to the current selection. This option only appears if pages were selected prior to invoking the command.
- Custom: Sets the range to a custom value.
When this option is selected, the field acts like a text box. Delete any text left in the field and enter the page or pages to be printed directly.To enter a custom range:
- Use a dash between page numbers to define those two pages and all pages in between.
- Use a comma to define pages that are separated.
For example: 1-3, 5, 9 will include pages 1, 2, 3, 5 and 9.